Welcome! Thanks for visiting Bloom Photography {by Kim}.

I no longer will be taking on any photo sessions. Photography just does not fit into my life at this time, nor does it align with my current personal goals, and I have to be honest and true to my heart. I will be posting some personal photography here and there, as this will forever remain a hobby of mine, so I do not want to delete this blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the wonderful people I have been able to photograph along this journey! I am grateful to you for trusting in me and making me feel like the luckiest girl alive to be able to do something I truly do love. ❤❤❤ Love, Kim

Friday, January 18, 2013

Maternity Mini

I don't do a lot of maternity pictures but when my good friend, Erin, asked me to snap some of her cute belly, of course, I said YES! :)  I am so happy for her and her cute family.  I just love them.

It was freezing when we took these but we didn't want to wait any longer so we braved the cold.  I think they all braved the cold much better than I did, though... brrr, can't wait for warm weather to come!!

And I can't wait to meet this little girly in a couple of months...







Erin, you are beautiful!

0 comments:

Grab My Button

Bloom Photography by Kim

Copyright

Please do not use any of my images without my permission. Copyright 2013, Kimberly Perkins, all rights reserved.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP