Welcome! Thanks for visiting Bloom Photography {by Kim}.

I no longer will be taking on any photo sessions. Photography just does not fit into my life at this time, nor does it align with my current personal goals, and I have to be honest and true to my heart. I will be posting some personal photography here and there, as this will forever remain a hobby of mine, so I do not want to delete this blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of the wonderful people I have been able to photograph along this journey! I am grateful to you for trusting in me and making me feel like the luckiest girl alive to be able to do something I truly do love. ❤❤❤ Love, Kim

Friday, November 9, 2012

Jake + Emily's Wedding {Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple}

Finally, I am posting some pictures of this beautiful wedding!!  

A HUGE thank you to the Pearce family for being so amazing and wonderful to me.  This was such a great experience!  Jake and Emily, thank you so much for letting me share in your special day!  Your wedding was so beautiful.  

There is nothing better than to watch a newly wed bride and groom so happy together.  Jake and Emily are so in love, and I loved photographing them together!! :)

Here is a little preview of that gorgeous September day...







Her daddy.  So sweet...

These two walked off for a few minutes to have a "chat." :)



















This past summer, I also took Emily's bridals.  They have not been posted yet, partly because I had to wait until after the wedding to post any, and partly because I am a slacker with blogging. :/  Just keeping it real! ;) Ha ha.  But I loved taking her bridals.  It was a blast!  Hopefully soon I can post more, but here are a few of my very favorites...





CONGRATULATIONS, Jake & Emily!

0 comments:

Grab My Button

Bloom Photography by Kim

Copyright

Please do not use any of my images without my permission. Copyright 2013, Kimberly Perkins, all rights reserved.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP